• Designed for food and pharmaceutical applications
• Meets all 3A, USDA and TPV third party verification testing / evaluation criteria
• Accuracy : 0.50% BFSL
• Linearity : ±0.08 BFSL or better
• Hysteresis : 0.15% or better
• Repeatability : 0.07%
• Stability : ±0.2% of calibrated rage for 1 year
• Over-Range Rating : 2 times base range at burst of 800%
• Zero/Span Adjustments : ±10%
• Process Temperature Range : -20˚F to 300˚F
• Storage Temperature : -65˚F to 250˚F
• Operating Temperature : -0˚F to 180˚F
• Durability : 10 to the 7th cycles with negligible performance change
• Humidity Effect : no performance effect at 95% relative humidity
• Vibration Sweep : less than ±0.1% F.S. effect for0-2000HZ at 20 g’s
in any axis
• Shock : less than ±0.05% F.S. effect for 100g’s 20ms shock in any axis
• Position Effect : less than 0.1% F.S.
• Output : 4 to 20mA standard output; optional 1-5VDC, 1-6VDC reverse
• Housing : highly polished 304 s.s.; product contact surfaces 316 s.s.
• Approvals : meets ALL 3A, USDA and FDA requirements
The Lumenite® Pressure Video was initially used in an informational e-mail. Now you can take a look here! We're 3A / USDA!